Friday, May 10, 2019

TMS #502~ Dragonfly Dreams, Everything Rosy, Stampin Up


I was so excited to play with my two new stamp sets from stamping up.  Dragonfly dreams and Everything is Rosy.    The paper that came with  Everything is rosy was perfect to make the dragonfly shimmer.  I tried using the rose gold paint (ink), but I'm not quite sure what to do with it, so I will have to watch some tutorials on that.  
I love the ribbon, it's so easy to work with.

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

It was a nice sunny day here in WI.  It really boosted my mood, being the past week it was all rain.  

  I was able to put a few more things up on our walls, it's been a LONG process since we had the floors some what leveled.  We are almost back to normal.  My husband even put some trim back up around our home last weekend.   We are getting there.   Eventually I will share pictures of my little craft room.  
We did have one little hiccup.   Our mousetrap went missing.  YIKES❕  That little critter, dragged it across the basement floor, clear to the other side before breaking free.  So needless to say it is set and ready again for a visit from him.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ  

3 comments:

  1. Very cool and pretty PJ!! Love it! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I love that dragonfly!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dragonfly! And the foiled paper is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~