Thursday, May 30, 2019

Sketch #318~ A little Wild, Stampin Up



I just had (wanted) to make one more card using the lovely sketch at:

I decided to use my stampin up set called, A little Wild.   I  love this little bear and honeybees.   It's so cute.  I added a bit of sparkle ribbon down the side to give it a little bling.   Hence the reason the extra picture, so you could see it better.  Cutting out those little bees was quite challenging.  But in the end it was worth it.  

I really need to keep practicing with the alcohol markers.  I try to blend them, but it don't always work so well.  I suppose it's trial and error.  So keep trying, at least that's what I tell myself. 



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ




1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love how you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~