Thursday, May 9, 2019

Week 342: MOTHER, Family Reunion, Flourishing Phrases, Stampin Up, Stampendous Block Art Birdie, Love

 I made this Mother's day card for the challenge at:  CASology 
I knew right away which stamp I was going to use when I saw this challenge, in fact I was going to turn it into a card for my daughter, since I'm her mom, I would reverse the card giving for the day.  My mom is no longer with us, She passed away in Jan. 2018.   So it was bitter sweet making this card.   The word "daughter" did not fit above the little birds so I had to use "mom"  and therefore it is officially a Mother's day card.  
I will probably add this one to my etsy shop.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Family Reunion
Stampin Up:  Flourishing Phrases
Stampendous: Block Art Birdie Love

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet pair of blue birds! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! Mother's hugs are the best. Thanks for joining in the fun and celebrating mothers at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~