Tuesday, May 7, 2019

PP440~Pedal Pusher, Beautiful Ride, In the Trees, Stampin Up



As soon as I came across the challenge at: The Paper Players
 
I knew I'd want to play along.  I immediately thought of the tandem bike, because well, it takes two.  And what better way to bike then with a buddy.   So I went to my stash of stamps in search of a few items.   The following are the stamp sets I combined to make this delightful card.  
Stampin Up: Pedal Pusher
Stampin Up: Beautiful Ride
Stampin Up: In the Trees

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



2 comments:

  1. So cute...I love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, perfect card to show a friend how you feel. The sentiment is wonderful. I love the little scene you created, too. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~