Thursday, May 2, 2019

Challenge #405 ~Crafting Forever, Part of My story, Stampin Up


 Image result for national day of prayer 2019
I just want to start of with remembering the National day of prayer on my blog.  

It's also our 27th Wedding anniversary today, so my hubby took off today to spend time together.💑

This card I made for the challenge at:

 
I included a couple pictures of my card so you could see how the lovely gold color shimmers in the light. 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Crafting Forever
Stampin Up: Part of my Story

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, PJ! Love your coloring on the brush pot - my fave image in this set. Such fun paper to float it over, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artistic card (in so many ways!), Patty! Super take on this week's sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, too! Glad to see your work again!!! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fun artistic vibe that it going on. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~