Sunday, May 5, 2019

HSSIC307 Life is Grand, Thoughtful Branches, Stampin Up


 I made this card today for the challenge at:


I decided to stay with the soft pastel colors.   I love how the birds on the fence incorporate a little blue to break up all the pink on the card.    And as yesterday, the picture of the inside of the card did not turn out as nice again.  I'm thinking I just can't wait to get my card on the blog, perhaps I'm not taking time to take a good picture.   Which brings up another thought, I've been noticing when I submit my picture of the card to the challenges  they are always too big in the little square.   I'm not sure how to make them smaller.   I use a camera because I don't have a smart phone.  So if anyone has helpful tips I sure would appreciate it.


The stamp sets featured in this card today are:

Stampin up:  Life is Grand
Stampin up: Thoughtful Branches

I'm also including a picture of this sleepy little squirrel.  He stayed resting in the sunlight for quite sometime today.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the tree with the fence! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! What color pink did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~