Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sketch #318~Everything is Rosy, Beauty Abounds, Stampin Up

  I made this card for the challenge at: 
I was most excited to play around with this lovely sketch, in fact I already have another idea.  Some sketches just take two cards to get it right.   
I'm still working on becoming a "floral card maker"  so that's 
what this one is today.
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Everything is Rosy.
Stampin up: Beauty Abounds

I love all the sparkle the paper has and the ribbon is so delightful to work with.  I brushed the butterfly with some clear wink of stella to help her sparkle as well.  

I am also including a picture of the amazing certificate I received in the mail today.. That made my day super happy.   However, I then had to break the news to my husband, letting him know it was all his dollars for my stamps and accessories, that enabled me to receive this nice little certificate.  I don't have any customers.  I wish, but I'm not much of a sales person, and I'm quite limited in my ability.  So I shall bask in the happy for a few days and then hang this in my little craft room..  I hope ya all don't think I'm bragging, please know I'm just sharing.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ  




3 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card! The sentiment is perfect for your card. Congrats on the achievement with SU. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love that paper and the sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved playing with this sketch too! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~