Monday, May 20, 2019

FMS388~Perennial Birthday, Gift of Love, Stampin Up


 I made this card quickly today for the challenge at:

I say quickly because time is running out on the challenge, and I wanted to be sure to enter.  You see I have a new stamp set I wanted to play with and I won some fabulous paper, so I wanted to pair them together in this card.  

The stamp sets featured here are:
Stampin Up:  Gift of Love
Stampin Up: Perennial Birthday

I added quite a few little glitter embellishments to the centers of the flowers.  I love these little gold stickers.    (I won those too)   
The sentiment "thank you"  doesn't really show up to well on the patterned paper but I wanted to make sure that the person I send this too knows how much I love the gift of paper she sent me.  

I can't believe after all the layers on the inside of the card, I forgot to stamp it.  Oops.  

I included two pictures of the front, one with  a little extra light so you could see the sparkle in those embellishments. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep smiling and Keep Stamping

PJ


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Your trio of flowers work perfectly with that pretty patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~