Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sketch #315~Flourishing Phrases Stampin Up, Graduation


 I made this card today for the challenge at:

I chose to use the school colors of black and red, for this delightful  high school graduation card for my nephew.  The owl and the inside sentiment are two stamps that I purchased at a local store, the sentiments on the front are from stamping up.   The background "happy graduation" is from an older 1993 set which I just have a few images from.   The Congrats on the front is from Flourishing Phrases.  
I planned on making a Christmas card with this fabulous sketch, but apparently that was not working according to my vision, and then I remembered I needed to make a graduation card and it came together quite quickly.   I guess when it's a go it will flow.  Otherwise NOPE.  haha.

I am also sharing a picture of my pens I've been working on.   I plan on sticking one of those in the packages when I sell my cards or stamps in my Etsy store as a Thank you.  
Speaking of my store.  I will be adding some new sets to my shop tomorrow.  I'll include a few pictures of those items as well. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ








2 comments:

  1. What a terrific graduation card - just love that owl with the cap and diploma in hand - the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!!! Love that owl...perfect graduation card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~