Tuesday, May 28, 2019

CTS #323~Perennial Birthday, Vintage Vogue, Stampin Up

 Today is wet and cool here.  I'm feeling highly unmotivated by this weather.  No sun, and I can't believe it's almost June, and still quite cool, even for Wisconsin.  
But I did manage a card, and hopefully I will make a few more today, or at least try to organize my cards and stamps for my etsy shop.

This card I will submit to the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Perennial Birthday
Stampin Up:  Vintage Vogue

I thought a nice granny smith green would help brighten up the day.   I then added a few embellishments to give it a little pop.  

I'm also including a few pictures of Ma & Pa Duck.  They seem to take refuge in our yard, even with our springer spaniel  (bird dog)   However, On Saturday they sat out front of the fence watching the 4 lanes of traffic, because HP was in the yard running.   But Sunday they got the whole side yard to themselves and seem quite happy.  Honestly their colors and feathers are just gorgeous.  Such detail the master puts in His works.



                              Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~