Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sketch #314~Beautiful Bouquet, Hero Arts Stampin Up


 How fabulous is this?  Adding color to my text.   I can't say I'll always do it, but for some reason, perhaps because the weather is so gloomy outside, I just wanted to brighten things up here at my blog.   In fact that was the whole idea of my card too.  Being tomorrow is May Day, one of those forgotten little days.  With so much tradition and sweetness.   My mom use to make baskets so we could hang them on the neighbors doors, such a lovely thing to do.  So that's what inspired my card today.    I used my stampin up set Beautiful Bouquet to create this card along with some lovely decorative washi tape that just seemed happy. 😊  The sentiment was put together using letters from Hero Arts.  I must confess the "M' is actually and upside down "W", but let's just keep that between us.  I had quite the time stuffing my little flowers in there, but after about the 4th attempt, I finally just gave up.  You can only rip them off the paper so many times before things starting heading south.   


I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

I stretched the sketch a bit so it would work with my May Day flowers.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



2 comments:

  1. I just adore your May Day bouquet. I've always thought sharing bouquets is the sweetest thing. Glad you combined the tradition with card making. Just love this!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and definitely bright and cheerful! What a nice way to remember a beautiful tradition from the past. Thanks for joining us at AHSC once again this week -we love having you! ~Kathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~