Thursday, April 11, 2019

PP436~Buffalo Check, Stampin Up, Penny Black, April Showers

 Today I made a very springy card, even though we are under a winter storm watch.   Currently we have about 8+ inches of snow and now freezing rain is hitting the windows as I type this.    HP had to get up from his resting spot in my craft room to go see what is pelting the windows.   I included a picture of the little guy.  Please excuse my messy floor, paper starts flying when I start stamping, but HP don't seem to mind, he just lays on it.  After I post this I will have to venture down there and crawl around to pick up the paper pieces.  I don't think having a carpet in here is such a grand idea.  It keeps my feet warm but a bare floor is just so much easier to sweep up.   Anyways I am also sharing a picture of my stamping snack today.  I got such a kick out of what the wrapper said, "You're the best kind of weird"  bahaha.  Indeed it suits me fine.  
Now onto the card that I made for the challenge at:

 The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check
Penny Black: April Showers

I used the buffalo check stamp to create the plaid background on both the front and inside of the card.   The April Showers stamp set was used for the umbrella and sentiments.  I paper pieced the umbrella with a small check print.  I added a few embellishments  to pose as rain drops and a bow to finish it off.  

I'm having a HUGE Easter sale at my Etsy shop, and I invite you to come stop over for a visit.  There are awesome stamp sets at ridiculously low prices. 😉  Just trying to get rid of a few things, and I sure would appreciate the business.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




3 comments:

  1. LOL...very cute little umbrella and a very cheeky little snack wrapper! Your stamping buddy is cute too! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper piecing is perfect and I love the mix of DSPs. HP looks happy on his floor and I know what you mean about how a bare floor is the perfect thing for a craft room. We also had lots of snow - and hail - and sleet - and more snow - oh and some thunder! So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! that plaid background is awesome!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~