Wednesday, April 17, 2019

CTS #317. Layering Love, Meant to be, Stampin Up



 I have been a busy bee the past few days, but gosh I've missed stamping.   I had to force myself away from the stamp desk and go out to the dining room table so I could concentrate on writing out my B-day thank you notes and my  Easter cards.  If I stayed in my craft room, I would have just started stamping again.😉  I'm happy to report I was able to get them all in the mail along with a couple orders from my Etsy shop.  Yippee❕  I am thrilled to report I've now had 96 sales in my shop.  Thank you to all my customers who have been so kind.  It's amazing. 
Today I made this card for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stampin Up:  Layering Love
Stampin Up: Meant to Be.
This was  a delightful sketch to work with.   I had so many ideas, however I stuck with my original plan, to use a sentiment in the square.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~