Friday, April 26, 2019

Christmas Card Throwdown~Guest Designer~Cross-Stitched Christmas, Stampin up Square Quilt Card

 I'm most excited to be the guest designer at:
Christmas Cards are my absolute favorite cards to make, but
with that being said, I also must admit that printed paper of any sorts is not any easy task for me.  But I wanted to rise to the challenge so I went all out.    I'm by no means a quilter or even for that fact much of a seamstress, however when I saw the word "papers"  I just felt like it meant a lot of paper for some reason.  I chose to make a square card so that cutting one inch squares for my paper quilting block would be a bit easier.  I found many little pieces of printed card stock and went to work.  After gluing them all down just where I wanted I ran it through my big shot with an embossing folder to give it an authentic quilted look.   Hence the reason the second picture, I added extra light so hopefully you could see the embossing on it.  So sticking with the idea of stitching and such I used my Stampin up, Cross-Stitched Christmas set for the tree.   I then added a strip of ribbon to tie it all together.  


Thank you so much for stopping by for visit.  
I hope my card inspired you to get creative with your printed paper.  I'm looking forward to seeing what ya come up with.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. I like the quilted look and it's one I never quite manage to achieve. Great idea to add the embossing. Genius! Thanks for being our guest designer this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelle jolie carte Patty, j'aime beaucoup le patchwork et l'effet est superbe sur ta carte, merci d'ĂȘtre notre guest dĂ©signer cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~