Thursday, April 4, 2019

TMS #497~ Beauty Abounds, Beautiful Bouquet, Stampin Up

 I made this card for my daughter and son-in-law.  Hopefully when I put it in the mail,  it will not be destroyed by the postal service like the last card.  Any ways, Yesterday was my birthday and they stopped by last night with a lovely bouquet of daisies.  My favorite.  My dear husband had got me some earlier that day, but a gal can not ever have too many daisies in my opinion.   I think they are gorgeous.  I included a picture so you could see them.  

I will be submitting this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Beautiful Bouquet
Stampin Up:  Beauty Abounds

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Image may contain: text
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. Your flower bouquet is absolutely gorgeous! Great take on this week's sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs ~ LJ TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific color choices in your lovely bouquet. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your card is lovely and so are your flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. That bouquet is just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~