Thursday, April 4, 2019

Sketch #310~First Frost, Stampin Up, Bible Verse

 Oh boy when I saw the lovely sketch at:
I immediately knew I wanted to play along, I even knew the sentiment (verse)I was going to use.   However, I didn't have any idea what to use for the decorative part, so I just stared at my stamps and then First Frost from Stampin Up just popped out and I thought yes that will do the trick. 
I really love that rich razzleberry color.   

A bit of a question now for all you stampers.  Do your fingers take a beating?  Mine sure do and I'm wondering what to do to help calm them down.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


4 comments:

  1. I am so encouraged by that verse, PJ, and you have featured it on a very pretty card! The layered stamping and soft florals are lovely.
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you used the sketch for this card. Using the soft florals across that wonderful verse really is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that verse and you did an awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. The flowers are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~