Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Sketch #311~Dandelion Wishes Stampin Up


 I made this card today for the challenge at: 

 
I flipped the sketch on the side to work with this stamp set: Dandelion Wishes from Stampin up. 
Then I got a wee bit carried away adding embellishments.   
I might have to try and make another card with this lovely sketch, it's always so much fun to think of creative ways to use my stamps.     



I thought I'd share a picture of this lovely bird.   He was just singing away outside my window.   What a delight.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love how you turned the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - great job on turning the sketch! LOve the dandelion stamp image. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see your work, PJ! I love the delicate dandelion stamps and the way you rotated the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool use of the stamp set. I like how you changed the orientation of the card. Thanks for playing along at AHSC. ~ Shalana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice use of the dandelion images, and picking up color in the sentiment from your matting. Thank you so much for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love it. I love the pop of colour from the matting, stunning, just stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~