Saturday, April 20, 2019

FMS384~Beach Happy Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: 
I used my Stampin up, Beach Happy stamp set.  I chose to fussy cut the chair out, and ditch the umbrella for the shade of a palm tree instead.  I paper pieced the chair with a lovely scrap of yellow card stock, that just shows a bit of aging on it.  I think it works well for a comfy beach chair. 

I'm also including a picture of my Wizard of Oz legos.  You see these come in separate little unmarked packages, and my son found the last one for me and surprised me today with the LION.. I was blown away, because I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to get the last piece.  You have to really be patient while trying to figure out what is in the package since it's unmarked and you can't see inside.  So he feels the package with his fingers until he is pretty sure he knows what it is.  So many characters and different items in each one, so it's amazing he found the WHOLE set for me.  What a lovely thing for him to do.  I truly appreciate it.
Next up are a few of the pictures I took today while visiting the zoo down by our son.  I was so amazed that I could see this giraffe's teeth in this picture.
 This big orangutan  was happy just playing and eating what looked like some sort of leaf, I think he stopped to take a pose for me. 


The flamingos are always so delicate and interesting to me. 


 And lastly this little fella.. oh my gosh I feel like I can relate to him with the hair.  He just makes me smile.  😊






Now finally a few of the treat bags I made for our kiddos.  Not much but a little something.   

I wish you all a Blessed Easter. 
   Image result for Up from the grave he arose

Thank you for stopping by.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh your beach scene is soooo relaxing! Very pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun scene you created with the water coming right up to the beach chair!! I love that it carries into the inside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~