Monday, April 8, 2019

SSC202 BY THE ROW, Springtime Stroll, One Wild Ride, Stampin Up

  I want to give a big warm welcome to my new blog follower.  This is exciting❕  

 Image result for minion thank you
       I'm so happy you decided to sign                    up and follow my blog.  💛

The card I made today is for the challenge at: 

I needed to make a masculine Thank you card.   My dad's neighbor gave us a piece of siding for our home which apparently from ice this winter got a lovely hole in it.   That was so gracious of him to offer it, and it's a real close match in color too. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: One Wild Ride
Stampin Up: Springtime Stroll

I'm also including a couple pictures of the pizza I made with my new Birthday gift from a dear friend in WA.   Who knew one could get a whole box of goodies to make a pizza, even the pan was included.  It didn't turn out to shabby.    What a super lovely gift from her, she knows how much our family loves pizza. 

Oh, and apparently we are in for more snow this week, it was practically gone, just a small bit by the fence, as pictured in my last post.  Well, by Friday they say about one more foot of the white stuff.  UGH⛄

Thank you for stopping by.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ







3 comments:

  1. So cute, PJ, what a great way to pull together all the fun details from this set! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tire marks across the panels, perfect with the motorcycle image! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card PJ! Love the skid marks! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~