Thursday, April 4, 2019

CTS #316. Happy Tails, Stampin Up, Critters at the dog Park, Lawn Fawn




 I made this card for my dad.  He came up to visit me for my birthday yesterday and he really loves our dog HP.   So I thought I'd use my new stampin up set called Happy Tails, combined with  Lawn Fawns, Critters at the Dog Park to make this special Thank you note for Dad.   Now trying to turn that stamp into an English Springer Spaniel was a bit of a challenge, so I eventually just gave up and went with this little stamped pup.  He had the best markings so far.    HP loves his toys, so I was delighted to add a few little tennis balls to the card as well as the dog bones, paw prints and hearts. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I've also included a picture of the little guy resting in his bed.  He's my pal.  In fact I'd be rather lonely without him around.   I don't know much about dogs, but it seems English Springer Spaniels are a head turner, and what I mean by that is, when my Husband and I have him out, so many people ask about him and want to pet him, perhaps it's all dogs, but I think maybe it's because those long velvety ears and super soft fur he gets a lot of pets and love.   Plus he always looks like a puppy even though He will be 8 this summer.  They are high energy dogs, you'd not ever be able to tell by this picture though 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~