Monday, April 1, 2019

CAS Game #137~Vibrant Vases Stampin Up


 I spent the majority of my morning trying to organize a few of my stamp sets, by writing the dates on the cases. I like to know how old they are, it also makes me realize how fast time is flying.  I will think to myself, "oh I just purchased that stamp set last year"  and in reality it could be a couple years ago.   So it's just interesting.  Any ways after doing a bit of that I got very exhausted and didn't think I'd even get a card made, but then I came across this lovely challenge to which I will submit my card:
This card took only minutes to make.  I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  I wasn't going to do any dry embossing on the card, but the left hand side looked a bit bare so I opted to  go for it and then also add a splash of color to it by lightyly sponging over the top.  

The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stamping up: Vibrant Vases

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Great match of embossing and image, so pretty! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, look forward to seeing you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~