Saturday, March 30, 2019

SSC201 EASTER HUES~ Beautiful Bouquet, Stampin Up

 I was most excited to purchase this stampin up set:  Beautiful Bouquet.  I debated so long whether or not to get it, and finally I just decided to take the jump.   So I was very happy to be able to use it today, however, I'm still  intimidated by all the framelits  that go with it.  Plus there are so many little pieces, I don't even know what some go to.     I was going to make a fancy bouquet but just got too overwhelmed so I just stamped the images. 

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

The colors I chose were purple, yellow and green.  Very springy indeed.   In fact while stamping I looked out the window to see my first robin of the year.    So that's gotta be a good sign spring is coming, even if we still have snow on the ground here.  Not in this picture of course, but it's here, trust me😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I never thought of making a bouquet of tulips with this set - brilliant! You're right, this is one powerhouse set, lol, but you sure tamed it for us! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right, there are a LOT of images and framelits in this set! When I get a new stamp set, I usually stamp everything and then die cut the pieces and just see how they all work together. :) A lovely bouquet of tulips. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~