Saturday, March 16, 2019

Challenge #312 - Sketch~ Forever Lovely, Stampin Up


 I had such a lovely surprise visit from my son yesterday.  Nothing like putting a smile on my face when he walks in the door.  I think HP and I did a race to see who could get to him first.  😉 The puppers won. 

Today Hubby is being such a big helper to me.  We are trying to get our basement organized.  After our little warm up in WI.  Many towns are flooded.  It's very sad and scary.  We live on a street that usually floods underneath the train overpass and up the hill where we live.  However so far we have been blessed that the road is still open.  But we do have water in the basement and now we have a little mess down there. So He is down there working on it now, while I'm posting this blog.   

This card I made for the challenge at: 
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up: Forever Lovely
I'm really determined to keep trying to work with floral prints.   At least until I feel comfortable with them.  

I'm almost ready to post pictures of my craft room, so I can update my blog.  My front porch is no longer my craft room so I can't wait to show ya all.  

Tomorrow I will be having a St Patrick's Day sale on my Etsy page.  I hope you will come visit me, and favorite my shop.  There are some stamps for sale too, not just cards.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



2 comments:

  1. Love the soft colours that you used. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant design! And the sophiscated die cut is nicely matched with patterned paper behind it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work at CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~