Thursday, March 14, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #494 Let It Ride, Wishing You Well, Stampin Up


I made this lovely card for the challenge at:
I'm most excited to play along with this sketch for a chance to be in the random drawing for the stamp set.  You see Llama's are so dear to me because of my daughter, she has a term of endearment that she uses for me and it melts my heart.  She calls me her mamala.. (mamalama)  it's so sweet 💗  If I should win it I will be making my first card for her.  

Now onto my card for today.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Let it Ride
Stampin Up: Wishing You Well

I really like the background paper here, and also the little charm I added to the top right hand corner.  The inside sentiment is perfect for this running horse.
I'm also including a picture of this morning dove, who apparently was posing for the picture.  However, I couldn't find the other dove, usually they travel in pairs. 
 And last but certainly not least, my sweet little hound, who decided he didn't want to be on his blankie anymore so took over my bed, and also brought his stick toy on board.  That little rascal, but who can get angry with him when he flashes those big brown eyes and gives ya that innocent little look.. haha..  

Thank you for stopping by and reading my ramblings.    
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ  

   

  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that sentiment!
    I hope you win so you can make your card for your daughter! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse image is wonderful and I love the plaid paper. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~