Friday, March 22, 2019

RRCB106 ~Weather Together, Umbrellas, and hedgehogs

  I really wanted to play along with the challenge at Retro Rubber.  OOH.. Stripes.  Until I realized I had no patterned paper that were stripes, at least none that seemed appealing for the little stamp I wanted to use today.   So I made my own stripes using the painters tape technique.  I love how it looks.  I made a card yesterday with it too.  So it was still fresh in my creative memory bank.   This stamp is a single stamp I purchased with my daughter in 2015.. I know this because I wrote on the wood block.  I love to remember when I spend time with the kids and also am now trying to get in the habit of writing dates on my stamps.  The sentiment is from a stampin up set called Weather Together, and unfortunately I don't have the date wrote on that case.  I think it could be from 2017.   
 I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
RRCB 106

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Your hedgehog is so sweet and your striped ground perfect for him. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge again, PJ. Always good to see what you're up to in the cardmaking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love your little Hedgehog and the stripes work so well with him. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber again PJ, always nice to see you in the gallery. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~