Saturday, March 2, 2019

Challenge 396~ Part of My Story, In This Together, Stampin Up

 I made this charming little card with my daughter in mind.  We have the best time together.  Well actually I have a great time with both my kiddos.   They just make me smile.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stamping Up:  Part of My Story
Stampin Up: In This Together

Thank you for taking time to visit  my blog, and check out my card.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Great card from a Mom to her daughter PJ! I had forgotten all about this 2014 "In This Together" stamp set! What a great use for it. Thank you for sharing your card, and your story with us at Try Stmapin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card PJ! I love the sass that girl has! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun card. love how you decorated the inside as well. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~