Saturday, March 2, 2019

CTS #311 Regarding Dahlias Stampin Up

 The snowbanks are getting mighty high here in WI.   My dad was telling me that he remembered when they use to put little bright colored balls on their car antennas so they could see one another at the corners.    How fabulous.  I could just imagine decorating my little antenna ball.   
Well I suppose I best stick to card making.   So folks I made this one for the challenge at:
I just recently purchased this older stamp set.  I fell in love with it because of the dahlia.   I always try to plant a few of these beautiful plants around our home for the summer.  It's not so easy now since my surgery, but nevertheless I still try for a couple of these gorgeous blooms. 
The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stmapin up:  Regarding Dahlias. 

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~