Saturday, March 30, 2019

Challenge #107 - DIY~For Being You, Stampin Up, Handyman

 Ok, so there is barely any stamping on this card.   Only on the inside, and for that I used the Stampin up set, For Being You. 
For the outside of the card I used these "Handyman" Stickers.. That I found in my stash of scraps I was cleaning out,  so I thought I'd make a quick card for the challenge at:



 And while I was cleaning I put together this lovely little box of tags, and clip art.  I will be adding that to my Etsy shop and also I will be selling this lovely brand new stamp set.  Home to Roost in my Etsy shop  Hopefully I will get that accomplished tomorrow. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Great use of those stickers - a really original design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linbyx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of scarp/stickers PJ! I love your DIY card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful DIY card you made :-)) I like your idea!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room. I hope we see you in our next challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~