Sunday, March 24, 2019

HSSIC307 Thoughtful Branches, Stampin Up



 Happy Sunday.   We had quite the experience yesterday with HP.  It was time for Robb to cut his nails, well if you have a dog, you will understand it can be a challenge.  Throw in the fact HP is a Hyper Springer Spaniel, and it's a rather exciting time.  Most of his nails are black which makes it hard to see the quick.  My husband was almost done, and with great success, until the last one.  UGH.. we always have the quick stop powder on hand, because one time we didn't and resorted to using cornstarch, flour, and such.  Any ways this time we had the quick powder and applied it stop the bleeding.  YAY.. well yesterday was a lovely day here in WI.  So our little hound wanted outside to go play, we didn't think nothing of it until it was time to come in the house and here the powder had come off and blood was everywhere.  Needless to say for the rest of the afternoon he was on house arrest.  He did NOT like that, but for his own good we had to insist.  Today he is doing well, and no sign of anymore bleeding but we are still being extra cautious.  
Love that little fella.   I included a picture of him sitting on our footstool.  That's his "include" me chair.  😉

Well onto the card.  This one I made for the challenge at: 
 
The stamp set featured in today's card is Stampin Up: Thoughtful Branches.  The verse is from a set that has no name at least not one I can find.  
I decided to stamp the blooms on the tree in multiple colors of pink to give some depth, and I think what I did was make it look a bit blurry.    I added the little blue bird and grass to break up all the pink on the card.  

Thank you for stopping by and reading my ramblings.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! And thank you for using this bundle!! I was trying to find it and since I couldn't remember the name of it, I had to go with Sheltering Tree for another card. Love this one! And the sentiment is just lovely. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~