Tuesday, March 12, 2019

CTS #312. Garden In Bloom Stampin Up

 My craft room is almost ready for pictures to be posted.  I'm most excited to share it with you my friends.   We still have a few small hiccups to overcome, but we will figure it out.   

This is the second card I made for today, and this one I will submit to the challenge at: 


It's such a delight to see how everyone interprets the sketch.
This is my spin on it.   The stamp set I chose to play with for this card is:  Stampin Up: Garden in Bloom, my most favorite bumble bee is in this set, so I had to make sure to stamp him too.   This card has such a lovely spring feel to it.  I'm so ready for bees to be buzzing and flowers to be blooming. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~