Sunday, March 10, 2019

TMS #493 Incredible Like You, Flowing Fountain, Stampin Up



 I made this card for the challenge at:
I didn't have an oval big enough for this sketch, so I decided to go with rectangles.   I used my new stamp set from stampin up:  Flowing Fountain, and paired it with Incredible Like you.   Which is my favorite set to play with at least this past week. 😉  I hope you will scroll down and see some of my previous cards I made with that delightful set.    I added glossy accents to this card to make the water in the fountain look real.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

 I'm asking that you will now also please take a moment to check out my nephew's website.  Homesteading Our Way He designed this page for a  high school project.  I think it would be rather encouraging for him to receive a few views, likes, comments.  Thank you all so very much.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and encouraging card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color choices for the fountain and I love the added ribbon. So glad to see your creation again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~