Sunday, March 3, 2019

TMS #492 Penny Black, April Showers, Border Builders 2 step stampin Up

 Today I made this quick card using my Penny Black stamp set called April Showers.    I really like how it turned out.  I added the flowers with Stampin' up's Two step stamp border builders.  I think it worked lovely here.  I was going to add some glossy accents or little sparkles, but I was running out of time and wanted to make sure to enter my card. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, and check out my 
card.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love those umbrellas. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty stamped details and great choice of colors. So glad you played along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - so cute with those umbrellas and raindrops!! Makes me feel like Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the umbrellas!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~