Friday, March 22, 2019

Sketch #308~Let it Ride Stampin Up

 I've been trying to catch up on my blogging.  I hope the challenges I enter know how much they are appreciated.  I feel horrible not putting on the badges I've received.  It's been a rough past 6 months with the floor leveling in our home.. so I just gave up and had to go directly to my happy spot which is card making.  But I'm pleased to say I've finally made it up to January for adding a few badges.  Now I just have to get caught up to March.  It will happen.  I also have been updating my blog side bars and will eventually be adding the pictures of my little craft room.  I'm most excited to share with ya all.   
Now for the second card I made today. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I flipped the sketch  on the side because it worked best for the stamp set I chose to play with.
Which is Stampin Up, Let it ride.   What a joy to stamp this card, well, not at first.   I started with different colors then what you see above, and measuring and I just never seem to square up correctly.  However after a bit of determination I got all the little pieces cut to the best of my ability.   Then of course come to find out my green marker has run out of ink, and I forgot to get another.. so the coloring is a bit awful.  I'm pretending however that's it's like my back yard, some of it's a bit more fertilized then other spots.  😉

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and check out my card.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to see your work, PJ! I love how you turned the sketch and created such a sweet card. Love the "interior decorating", too!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love how you flipped it on the side! The trees and horses are great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this stamp set! those lil horses are so cute, thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~