Thursday, March 21, 2019

TMS #495~ Lasting Lily, Wishing You Well, Itty Bitty Greetings Stampin Up



Well, I was so sad that the card I made for my daughter which you can see here was destroyed by the postal service.  They put it in a bag and apologized, but still a bit frustrated.  Perhaps next time I will have to hand deliver it to her.  It's just fun to get mail, especially if it arrives undamaged.   Has that ever happened to any of your homemade cards? 

I made the background for this card by using painters tape  pressed on my ink pads for the stripes,  I love how it turned out.  Such soft colors and I thought it would work well with the Lasting Lily stamped image from stamping up.  I also incorporated two other stampin up sets:  Itty Bitty Greetings and Wishing you well. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. That's a great background you created for this beautiful card!
    Sorry to hear the mail messed up your DD's card! :(
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so disheartening when the PO ruins a card. I'd rather they ruin the incessant junk mail. But your card is lovely. The colors and that lily is just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~