Friday, March 29, 2019

FMS381~Friendly Conversation, Beautiful You, Stampin Up


 Here we have Card Number three for today.  I made this one for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Friendly Conversation
Stampin Up: Beautiful you
I used a little strip of silver washi tape next to the vertical blue paper.  The bottom picture looks like it's more navy colored but trust me it's a blueberry blue.   Must have been bad lighting for the camera.  
I paper pieced the lovely little lady's dress and matching umbrella.  I think it turned out fabulous.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting card! I love the polka dotted lady! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~