Monday, March 18, 2019

SSC200 SKETCHY 200TH CELEBRATION~Beauty Abounds, Southern Serenade, Flourishing Phrases Summer Silhouettes Stampin Up

 My Etsy shop St. Patrick's Day sale did not go according to my plans, but that is ok.  I will try again a different time.   I was a bit disappointed because I stayed up late and added new products just for his sale, but nothing.  But I'm not going to get discouraged just going to keep trying. 

Today I made this card to submit to the challenge at:
To make this delightful card I used a handful of stamps sets which include:
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds
Stampin Up: Summer Silhouettes 
Stampin Up: Southern Serenade 
Stampin Up: Flourishing Phrases 
I kind of have a  Hawaiian floral theme going on here.  I am still practicing with using flower stamp sets until I feel comfortable.  It is not something that comes easy for me.   I must say though I really like the touch of the Black stamped edging and the butterfly, those little touches really seemed to finish this card. 

I'm also including a picture of HP.   He got tired of dragging his bed around to the sunny spots, so now he suns while using his bed as a pillow.  What sweet little fella. 

Image result for congratulations
Congrats~ Sunday Stamps for  your 200th Challenge. 

I know I really appreciate all you do and I hope you continue on for many more years to come.  I always enjoy playing along.  


Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit.
I sure do love to read your comments.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



3 comments:

  1. PJ, what gorgeous flowers! Your arrangement of all the stems and details is just so beautiful - perfect! And I love this sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the stacked, almost climbing, flowers. Such a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh your flower is sooo lovely
    looks like real flowers
    the butterfly is sweet
    great added of the lace there
    Fantastic card with this sketch
    Many thanks for using my sketch and joining our challenge #200 at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~