Thursday, March 28, 2019

Week 336: OCEAN~Whale, High Tide, Stampin Up



I have exciting news- I reached 1000 followers on pinterest.  That is amazing.  My card board alone has 185 followers.  WHOOHOO.. I can't tell ya how much that means to me.  Like when I get a new blog follower I have a little party here, or new friends on my facebook page for my cards, It's just so thrilling.  Makes me happy.   Like people really do care about the cards I make.  

Well speaking of cards- I made this one for the challenge at:
 
Isn't it wonderful that I found a sentiment that fit perfectly on top of the whale's tail?   Perhaps it's just I that gets a kick out of little things like that, but seriously it was a fantastic moment here.  


I am so happy you stopped by for a visit and to check out my card.
I hope you will become a follower of my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
He finally got his balance just right. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the sentiment over the tail! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~