Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sketch #309 Regarding Dahlias & Gift certificates.. Stampin Up



Well, here we are folks, my forth card of the day, and a few little gift certificate cards too.  When I purchase a retired stamp from someone, I like to make them a thank you note with the set I bought, so that is what we have here.   Actually the gift certificate stamp I purchased too from a lady, and I am most excited to start making bundles of those to add to my Etsy shop.   Perhaps I could make some as coupons for returning customers.. ooh the options. 

The card is stamped with a  stampin up set called:  Regarding Dahlias.    I believe it's from 2013 but new to me.    
I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
 

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my cards.  I love reading your comments.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The stamp is beautiful! Love how you stamped a portion of it on the inside. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colour. I love the flower peaking around the corner. Super cute Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color! I love the pretty blossom and its large scale. The layering and sheer ribbon set it off so well!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the sketch. Great dahlia! so pretty! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challege. good luck.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~