Tuesday, March 26, 2019

CTS #314 Forever Lovely, itty bitty Greeting, Stampin Up

 I was in card making mode today.   So up first is the card I made for the challenge at: 
It was a difficult sketch for me to work with because all I could see was an ice-cream cone on it's side.  Perhaps that was my subconscious telling me I wanted ice cream😉
I chose to work with the Forever Lovely  and the itty bitty greeting set from Stampin up to create this lovely card.  I really like the gorgeous grape ink, especially for these flowers.  I wish I would have diecut the other parts of the flower in purple too.  But I suppose a little green helps to bring in some extra color.  

I'm also adding a picture of all my scraps.. Clip art, tags, banners and such.  I will be putting  that in my etsy store tomorrow.  The box is about 5x7 and 2 inches thick and will be crammed full of goodies.  I think someone might purchase it.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~