Thursday, February 28, 2019

FMS377~Beauty Abounds, Incredible Like You Stampin Up


I noticed the cards in the challenge thus far stretched the sketch a bit.  So I thought I would do that too.   I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds
Stampin Up:  Incredible Like You

I really love the stamped stripes behind the floral images, I think gray goes very well with the soft colors of the flowers and butterfly. 

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, and checking out my card.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice looking at your pretty spring card rather than the snow out my window! Your soft, pastel colors are so pretty and the addition of the butterfly is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we can still see the sketch, stretched takes are welcome. And We definitely see the sketch in your lovely roses. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this Week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~