Wednesday, February 20, 2019

PP429 Beauty Abounds, Springtime Stroll Stampin Up


 This lovely little card I made for the challenge at:

I feel like I somewhat recovered myself after my last card entry here on my blog.  YIKES> Why I even bothered to enter the previous card in a challenge is beyond me.  It was not my best work.  So this card made me happy.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds
Stampin Up: Springtime Stroll

I'm also including a two pictures of these little squirrel rascals doing some synchronized bird seed feeding.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





2 comments:

  1. What a pretty CAS creation! Just goes to show you don't need tons of stuff to create a beautiful card! And your squirrels must be related to mine...they do the same thing! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simple card design PJ - the orange really pops against the white and your sentiment truly takes centre stage. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~