Tuesday, February 5, 2019

PP427~Sure Do Love You, Swan Lake, Bloomin' Love, Stampin Up

 This is the second card I made in my newly renovated stamp room.  It was our daughter's bedroom, but after we hired a contractor to fix the floors in our home, I thought I'd try again to work in this room.  It's still not completely level, and  hence hurts my back, just hoping I will get use to it.      
Any ways I made this card for the challenge at:
My first time with a successful mirror image card.  Most exciting. 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:

Stampin Up: Sure Do Love You
Stamping Up: Swan Lake
Stampin Up:  Bloomin' Love

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. PJ, Your card is amazing! You mastered the mirror technique with the swans, and they are combined beautifully with the die cut heart. Thank you for joining Paper Players. Wishing you days free of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well PJ for a first attempt at the mirror technique I think you've nailed it! Love those swans so beautifully framed by the diecut heart and I love the detail added by the DSP. Thanks for playing along with my love-themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~