Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week 330: BOUQUET Bokeh Dots, Vibrant Vases Stampin Up



 My heart is overwhelmed with happiness to know that my adult kids love spending time together and with me.   My son came home yesterday and spent time with his sister and brother-in-law and then today he went to the store with me so he could search for a set of legos, now let me say these little lego characters are in bags and are not marked, so you have to feel the bag and try to guess what you are getting, it's a bit of a gamble, but my goodness he is quite talented at doing this.  And to make my day he purchased me the Wizard of Oz characters.  Of course we weren't 100% sure until we got home and opened up the bags.  But I should never doubt his ability to do this.  In fact, He said that he will find the Lion for me too, so I will have the whole set.   I was almost in tears.. I love my little legos from him, the thought he put into searching for them and that he wanted to get them especially for me  makes me feel so blessed.   I am sharing a picture of them.  Aren't they cute?

This card I made today reminds me of what I want my kids to always remember.  They are loved and cherished.    
I will submit it to the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Bokeh  Dots
Stampin Up: Vibrant Vases
The sentiment (verse) on the inside of the card is a single stamp I purchased from a local store. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful bokeh background on your pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely and a beautiful way to share such a beautiful truth, that we love because He loved us first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the bokeh background. Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - always love a good bokeh background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~