Monday, February 11, 2019

FMS374~ Heart Happiness, Stampin Up

 Another lovely Valentine Card.  This one I will submit to the challenge at: 
I was going to do the bokeh technique, but I realized I just did that on my last card.   So I opted to try something different and went with hearts and leaves.   I think the leaves give it just a bit of that extra soft color this card needed without going overboard.  
The stamps featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Heart Happiness
The scripture verse is a single stamp I purchased from a local store.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that verse and those sweet little hearts! So soft looking and pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~