Wednesday, February 20, 2019

CTS #309 Purple, Thinking of You. Birthday Backgrounds, Eclectic Expressions Stampin Up



 I almost didn't submit this card, but then I thought about all the work I did to try and make a card for this sketch at:

So, I changed my mind an added it to the entry. 
This just seems like such a difficult sketch to work with.  I tried so many times with different papers, and then finally resorted to masking and stamping.    It's not my best work, and the fact I just stuck a bow in the middle of nowhere on the card really cracks me up, purely because the ribbon matched the ink so lovely.  

Thanks for listening to my ramblings and for stopping by for a visit.   

I hope you will check out my other cards on my blog so you can see the variety I am capable of making. 😉
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~