Tuesday, February 26, 2019

FUSION - Rainbow Cupcake, Hello Cupcake, Over the Rainbow, Stampin Up

 Snow weather means stamping weather.  At least for me.  I made a few cards, and up first today is my rainbow card that I made for the challenge at: Fusion
YIKES.. it's a bit much with all the colors, and perhaps I might have taken the challenge a bit  literal, making even my cupcake rainbow too, but I thought why not. 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Hello Cupcake
Stampin Up: Over the Rainbow

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Sorry you didn't find a pot o' gold at the end of this rainbow, but there was a cupcake, and those are always grand, perhaps not a "grand" you were thinking of but nonetheless, delicious. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




1 comment:

  1. Love your rainbow cupcake! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~