Tuesday, February 5, 2019

SSC197 PRETTY IN PINK~Sure Do Love You, Heart Happiness, Stampin Up

 This is the first card I made in my newly renovated stamp room.  Which  just happened to be our daughter's room.  I'm hoping my back will get use to the floors.  Even though we had a contractor come in and fix the floors they are still not completely level.   However it is warmer in here then out on the porch.   I just realized that I will have to also update my stamp room pictures on my blog now, hopefully that will happen this week.
I made this card for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are: 
Stampin Up: Sure Do Love You
Stampin Up:  Heart Happiness

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, PJ - love all these soft hearts in our colors! Can't wait to see the pics of your new space, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely hearts - perfectly pink Valentine! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with all the hearts and shades of pink! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~