Saturday, February 23, 2019

FMS376~We Must Celebrate, Springtime Stroll, Stampin Up, April Showers, Penny Black, Lawn Fawn, Blue Skies. Hot Air Balloons

 Hello, I made this card for our son-in-law, I always try to make the cards "extra" special for our kiddos.   Hence the reason I included a video so you can see the spinning hot air balloon in action. 😉
I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
As you can see I sort of flipped the shaded area of the card.  I kept it simple on the bottom with the sentiment, and filled the top in with the images.   I almost used a piece of washi tape above the sentiment to give it that crisp horizontal line, but it just seemed a bit to divided then.  
The stamp sets featured in the card today are:
Stampin Up: We Must Celebrate
Stampin Up:  Springtime Stroll
Penny Black:  April Showers
Lawn Fawn: Blue Skies.

Now for the video:

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ  

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the hot air balloon flying in the clouds. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a beautiful job on this card! I'm sure your son-in-law will just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~