Friday, February 1, 2019

CTS #307~Sure Do Love you, Heart Happiness Stampin Up, Stampendous Love Always

 Happy February 1st.   On the calendar we are moving closer to spring.  However, the temps here do not read anything remotely close to spring.  Still below zero.  brrr.

So I shall make cards today.  The first one up I made for the challenge at: 
  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are: 
Stampendous: Love Always
Stampin Up: Sure Do Love You
Stampin Up: Heart Happiness

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule, to stop by and visit my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Valentine's Day card! I love making cards for this holiday so I had better get going! You have to love the old stamps!! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~