Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Sketch #305 Wishing you Well, Lovely Lattice, Stampin Up



 The forth and final card for today I made for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Wishing You Well
Stampin Up:  Lovely Lattice

I was quite surprised to use this stamp set because I am still trying to break onto the scene with floral cards.  It's not something I feel all to comfortable with, but I'm learning. I really like how the embossed background adds a touch of elegance to the lace in the stamped image.  The little rhinestones give it just enough sparkle. 
My green marker ran out of ink at just the wrong time, so I had to resort to using a water colored pencil.  DRATS.. well that will be on my wish list now.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and check out my card.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. That embossed background is awesome! I love how it adds dimension and a perfect setting for your floral. Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used just a part of the Lovely Lattice stamp - and it fits so well with that embossed background. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing such a pretty card with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that embossing folder adds such an elegant touch to your pretty monochromatic card!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it, the embossing is a subtle yet wonderful touch to the card, so pretty! Great colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! So creative using the Lovely Lattice stamp that way. And that embossed background finishes it off beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~